Theatrical Make-up Level 2
Theatrical Make-up (NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Creative Crafts) offers students the opportunity to develop their creative skills through the medium of make-up.
This qualification takes students through 4 mandatory units. The course is delivered with a student-centred focus and aims to engage the student’s own inspirations.
· Unit 01 Use materials, tools and equipment to develop craft techniques (3 credits)
· Unit 02 Investigate creative enterprise and employment opportunities (5 credits
· Unit 03 Develop craft ideas (4 credits)
· Unit 04 Create, present and evaluate final craft item (3 credits)
· Level 3 Certificate in Creative Craft
Theatrical Make-Up Course Leader